test test

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

even a wall has ears too~

...'cause I couldn't stand the pain...
(If I Fell - The Beatles)

Why don't you just keep silent and learn to shut your mouth ---> lesson for today (trust me, it works ! Jadi kalau mau ngomong itu mbok ya ngomong yang bagus-bagus aja... Bayangin aja kalau omongan jelek-jelekmu nyampai ke orang yang bersangkutan... Belum lagi kalau ditambah-tambahi sama si pencerita biar seru) Heyyy, true friends won't stab in the back, right ?? Nah parahnya, omongan 'jelek-jelek' mereka ~they who I ever called : best friends~ toh nyampai juga di kuping saya. Hummm...

(again) I couldn't stand the pain...

Jadi daripada repot-repot mikirin omongan orang, saya milih cuek ajalah. I don't care. Gini-gini toh saya juga nambah pahala kan ? Dengan ngomongin saya, berarti secara nggak langsung saya bikin mereka seneng juga toh ? Makasih lho kalian udah repot-repot ngomongin saya, hehehehe. But... like what I've written before, I don't care...

And remember that even a wall has ears too... ~so next time, hati-hati jaga mulutmu darlings :)

By the way, hari ini gitar saya ~nico~ baru ganti senar akustik setelah 8 tahunan dia pakai senar nilon. Hohoho, it looks perfect. Can't wait to sing all night long with nico. Forgive me neighbours... hope that you all still can have a nice dream tonight :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here