test test

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

cheesy one

WHEN
WAS
THE
LAST
TIME
YOU
FELL
IN
LOVE
?
 
Sounds cheesy, I know... *Korean-drama's effect*
 
Once upon in my life, long time ago before I knew there're a hell in this world named dental faculty, I was a young naive high school girl who dreamed about...
 
PRINCE CHARMING
 
*LOL*
 
Oh come oooonnn.... I tell you guys, every girls normally have their criterias about their Mr. Prince Charming.

Mine ? Physically, I'll fall for a guy with a white straight teeth, no cavities, and has a fresh breath. Hihihi.... Falling in love is a best gift ever. I love to love and to be loved. Have you ever found an attractive guy... and suddenly you can't stop thinking of him, feeling butterflies inside your stomach whenever near him or !!! Even waiting from him texting you back has already makes you unconsciously staring at your cellphone.

Ah, love...

I was being hurt many MANY times with you guys. So, I'd already known all the tricky parts from you, guys. Better be careful with me ;)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here