test test

Monday, February 24, 2014

1 year in memoriam

in memoriam beloved kungkung, my grandpa from my mommy. He passed away a year ago, 24 feb 2013, in capgomeh festival, 2 weeks after Chinese new year. I miss him so much, be happy in heaven beloved kungkung.... Until we meet again.

Talking about death, one day if i died, i didn't want to be buried inside a big cemetery like other Chinese people normally do. I want to be cremated and my ashes will go to the sea. Then my soul will fly to the sky, flying inside clouds under wonderful sunshine. With love of my life.

Mein Schatz, ich liebe dich sehr viel. Ich hoffe, ich kann ein besseres treffen Sie in unserem nächsten Leben, ist dieses Leben ist nicht unser Schicksal. Und ich werde Sie für immer lieben

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here