test test

Thursday, February 20, 2014

back to dental stuffs



I have done some magics to this 17 yrs old young boy. So this client came to my office 3 months ago, and here's the result in only 3 months.I will do some midline corrections when he come back from Holland to study. Client was definitely satisfied with the result since he had a very severe crowding before.

This another one is my case of today. Big cavities in both tooth number 1.5 and 1.6.



Tradaaaaa.....


I'm so lucky that most of my clients are very very nice. They don't underestimate of young dentist at all. And guess what, this morning a lady came to my office just to drop by her homemade dish for me. She was very satisfied with my cleaning + root planing treatment, so her bad breath has gone away.

If you love to make people put smile in their faces, be a dentist. I'm sure you will get amazed with very nice smiles you'd created from your own hand.

And I love that.


Got a picture from Dr. Lily from Jakarta seminar. It was during the lunch session. We had a small study group here. The waitress who took the picture for us was quite okay, fortunately her hands were not tremor at that time, so we can have a steady and no-blur photo. It was an awesome seminar since we shared a lot of clients cases there. Me, as usual, the youngest one... but gave a lot of speechs. Got also an award. But since I was going alone and nobody was familiar with my lumia, so nobody took pictures of me. But I hope the documentation committee has some pics of me and they can send it later. Actually I wanted to wear my blazer at that time, but the blazer couldn't fit in anymore :'( 


This one is from Ogilvy meeting. They trained me to speak in media, newspaper and TV about invisalign compared to traditional braces. I was so nervous, since the other dentists are much older than me and they can speak very very well. They interviewed me without any scripts. Oh my God, very shy if they broadcasted me live. I do public speaking in mostly speechs, but not for taping on TV. So this will be a very good training for me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here