test test

Friday, November 28, 2014

pain resistance

Last Saturday, I got my 4 first bicuspids extracted. In the same day. Done it in 30 minutes. I did it after I had done with patients. Seeing my 'insanity', my male colleagues asked me all the time : "Are you okay ?" "It's not only 1, but 4 !!!" "How do you feel after extraction ?" "Geez... if I were you, I think I will die. 4 extractions in a row !"

I can say that... women are stronger than men - when in pain. So yeah, I felt ok. No worry - even after the anesthetic effect had gone. This too will pass. And yes it's passed !

My very funny Greek patient, Mrs. G, told me that his husband can't stand on pain. At all.
"When he has a headache, he will act like the whole world is falling apart"

It's true, indeed. Haha !

I see in my clinic everyday, in general, female patients are more 'pain-resistance' than male patients. It's funny. Because men appeared strong to protect women. But admit it or not, maybe their strong appearance is 'just' an appearance. Indeed, they are the weakest creature in earth. Women can stay single and live independently in their own without men. AND if they have kids, they're still can survive for taking care of kids.

While men ? Well, I can say some of them will choose to seek for women to comfort and fill their own ego. They will feel safe when they have a woman  women who can comfort them with love and attention. Yes, women. Because it's in their blood that they need as much attentions as possible. From ? A lot of women. Oh, and they will not take care of kids. They love kids. But they won't take care of kids. For one or two days.... maybe they're still can deal with that. But forever ? Oh-hell-ooooooo..... Please don't leave me aloneeee.... I don't generalize. I know good men who are mature enough, but most of them are not.
They're simply animal, aren't they ?

Once my patient ever called me for an emergency. He said that his gum and teeth were IRRESISTIBLY painful. He can't eat and he thought he will die very soon because of that 

I -of course, imagined that the pain must be so awful. Can be a very acute periodontitis or pulpitis irreversible with spontaneous symptoms.

It turned out that it was JUST a 2mm x 2mm stomatitis. A very small lesion in his cheekside. Please let me repeat it : cheekside ! It's not even touch the gum.
See how men describe pain ???

Ironically, between men and women, they have huge difference in pain management.
Me as a woman, to get rid of pain, I always do this : acceptance. Aceept it. Then move on. This is how I manage pain and bitterness in my life.
Men ? They will try to get rid of the pain in the shortest and quickest way. As. Soon. As. Possible. Sometimes not by acceptance. But by creating another problem. It happens a lot in boys who trapped in men's body.

Therefore, no wonder if childish men will always try to find new girlfriends, wives, women, all the time. The more the better. While childish women choose to stay faithfully dumb and waiting for their only man whom they think that this man is one and only. The one who ONLY love them. The one who ONLY fight for them. And in the end, those pitiful women are the one who are working so hard in a relationship. Those pitiful women will not feel safe because they're afraid if their men will cheat on them which is actually happen, indeed ! Those pitiful women will always think that nobody can love their men better, except them. Those pitiful women will think that their men will be contented with their love ONLY. Those pitiful women will think that men will sacrifice for their women as equal as they sacrifice themselves for their men.

WRONG. VERY WRONG.

Men can't stand pain more than women. So they will do everything to eliminate and get rid of pain. No pain at all, if possible. This is the difference between boy and man in problem solving.
A childish one will selfishly thinking of themselves. As long as they're happy -other else who cares ? They always think for themselves first. Oh and they are good at blaming others.
Mature one will solve their problem wisely without creating another problem for others and will not hurt another human being.

While childish women feel the more they feel the pain, they should be sainted for their pain. And men should appreciate them for all of those pain. Or, at least understand. Or tolerate. Even naturally, women will resist more pain than men.
A weak women will show it, hope that their prince charming will come to rescue, beg for sorry and sympathy.
While strong women will not give any damn. They will manage to move on from their pain. And never look back.

How smart can you manage your pain ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here