test test

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

be safe, zoe...

This QZ8501 was a real huge tragedy to Indonesia.... to Surabaya people....   
After one by one sad news since Sunday, today I got a shocked news from one of D's principal. She confirmed that one of QZ8501 passengers was Zoe, D's classmate. D's class in Prepper is not big. His friends are Stella, Caitlin, Rizky, Raj, Roshan, Siena, and Zoe. And as the class is not big, I know their parents quite well. Just last week the kids performed together in Christmas charity show - one of their school program. And that little girl, Zoe was there.... dancing together with D and their other little friends from Prepper class.

D, Raj, and Zoe in last Christmas performance rehearsal. My heart and prayer always be with you, cute little girl....

I was so shocked emotionally, because I know her quite well as D also meets her everyday at school. She travelled with her dad, the only Briton in that flight. I've never seen her dad before, but her mom and her grandparents are loving cheerful people.... and so as Zoe... What a tragedy....

I can't express how sorry and how sad I am.... As lot of friends, patients, people I know, also lost their relatives and beloved people. Hopefully there will be survivors as the rescue team now had found one by one deadbodies and wreckages in Karimata Sea. Still hope there will be a miracle. Still hope there will be miracle. Still hope there will be miracle.....

Or maybe they're just flying higher up there, in a very beautiful place named heaven....

That is why "have a safe flight"
"take care"
"I love you"
"please let me know when you've safely arrived"
means a lot.....
It could be your last goodbye

This is the most heart-breaking tragedy. My deep condolences for QZ8501, the passengers, and their beloved family....

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here