test test

Friday, January 30, 2015

passion

I tidy up all of my patients' folders today. Yes, I love to tidy-up everything, especially my patients' folders. And I'd found some interesting cases since I was treating patients for the first time in 2009. Back in that year, I graduated on-time from dental faculty. Then I took advanced studies overseas. Latest one, I took my advanced TMJ treatment in USA. I will post some pics later, ok ?

Since the first day I went to dental faculty, I had carved hundred or maybe thousand teeth, This art-work is my passion. I carved everywhere. I carved like crazy until today.... perfection is my main concern. This can be sound 'too much'. But yes, I never want to stuck in the middle. I keep pushing myself to my best because my patients deserve the best result.

Some of them are wondering why I charge my patients with such amounts. Especially for dentist-shoppings - a person who loves to visit many dentists and using price as a parameter. Let me explain to you..... First of all, I don't sell goods. You can compare same goods from different shops based on their prices. But in my clinic, you will get my knowledge, my full dedication to treat you the best, my passion, my long-life experience from every different and various cases, and my service to serve you the best. Even let's said for invisalign. I know that it's a brand. Maybe I charge a bit different from others, because I'd treated hundred cases of invisalign and from time to time, I learn, and keep learning to improve myself.
I think that are things you can't definitely compare from others.

I used to be very nice to all of my patients, even I can say that some of them pissed me off. Now, I'm no longer nice to you who don't deserve my loyalty and commitment. I don't mind to say : "Sorry, I don't want to treat you, because you don't deserve my treatment." Some who are not really into it, can think that I'm a bit pricey. But for some who appreciate step-by-step of my treatment will definitely understand that it's worth !

Yes, it's not about money-things. It's about passion. Many times in my daily routine, I accept to treat some patients who appreciate my effort and treatment EVEN they can't afford the price. For me, it's not a big deal. Really, I mean it.

I think, LOVE works in a same way. People deserve my love if they appreciate my loyalty, my commitment, my sacrifice, my effort to always serve them the best. When they're not appreciating, stop there. Don't chase, don't beg, just move on. Call me stubborn and stone-headed, but I will not cry over shits anyway. They just deserve people who are in the same shit-level with them. Am I right ? So, ladies and gentlemen, be wise. Be very-very wise.
Because there will be a phase when the most patient one will fed up...
The most caring one will ignore...
And the most faithful one will leave 
When YOU don't value their patience, care, and faithfulness

Yeah, it's a time bomb. You just wait for the explosion. Because humans have limitation. Not just because someone is very nice, so you can take them for granted for-ever.... It. Is. Not. Like. That. 

Anyway,...

Here are few stuffs I'd found from 'cleaning-folders' project today.
Tradaaa....

Expanded arches !!! This young man used to have 'bunny teeth'. Well, now 'bunny teeth' is very VERY popular in Indonesia. Some of my patients are asking me to get this bunny teeth. Actually, I'm a fan of Hollywood-smile. You know, a very wide bright white smile from ear to ear. But now, I find that this bunny-teeth-smile is very cute. Not all patients suit for this bunny-teeth. You can have a talk with your dentist to consult if bunny-teeth will suit you.


I can say that I'm a profile-freak. I love to see how faces can transform in a good result with no surgery. I also can predict for 'face-transformation and improvement' in pre-treatment. This is I can say, very interesting !!


 When I see ugly smile and crooked teeth, first thing crossed in my mind is : "Geez, why don't you fix that ?" I love to imagine the pre-treatment photos.... how wonderful it will be if I can fix that all. The profile will improve, the smile will improve, and of course they can also improve their confidence with straight teeth. I take this progress photos after 8 months treatment. Extract a mesiodens in upper arch, and for the rest, I had done the craziest expansion I ever done so far. I do no extractions at all in lower arch.  My patient said : "I used to hate food because they stucked everywhere - everytime I eat. Now, no more food impaction." Is that great, eh ?                   

 
One of my favourite thing by doing my job is : you can turn someone pretty into someone even prettier. Of course you don't want to get worse result after treatment - rite ? Having beautiful patients is a big challenge for me. Every patients are unique. That makes me never stop learning. Always. And always.                  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here