test test

Sunday, February 15, 2015

valentine satur-date

I was attending Invisalign Advanced Masterclass last Saturday. It was a very nice lecture by Dr. Sandra Tai, my valentine date - a platinum elite provider from Canada. Thank you dear my patients for your trust as Gigi Sehat Dental can hit the platinum invisalign last year. Do visit our instagram @gigisehatdental for our hall of fame.


With my bestfriends in every invisalign and ortho lectures : Dr. Ade and Dr. Hilly. We are dilligent students as we always pick front row seats and listen to the lecture religiously. So happy I can learn and laugh together with you, girls.... I also got surprise from Dr. Sandra Tai. She gave me a pair of canada gloves as a compliment. Thank you, doc !!






Another surprise awaited ! After I took off from Jakarta flight, here we are my prince charming with a very nice flower arrangements. Thanks a bunch, dearest one !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here