test test

Friday, June 05, 2015

it's all coming back to me now

It was you who came into my dream last night. And it's all coming back to me now. I woke up shaking, with mind running, and shedding tears....

It was ages since our last talk, our last meet, our last hug, our last kiss, our last togetherness, our last calls, our last texts, and after all of these bittersweet memories, we were walking back and back in opposite directions. Not even say a hello.
And you were coming in my dream.... like a ghost from my past.

I was a totally loser regarding to love, feeling, and all of those cheesy stuffs. I can say that I will be completely stupid idiot when I fall in love. Behind a very strict dentist who wants to do anything perfect, I am a completely weak-naive young girl. 

It's true that time will heal. Time will cover up all the wounds.
It's true....

Indeed, I had forgiven you. I had made peace with my trouble past. Even I wished that I never met you.... but still I can't erase you. Because of you, I become stronger and more mature than yesterday. If it's not because of you, I will not learn to forgive and forget. If it's not because of you, I will not be here, facing hundred of patients with their own problems, with their own characters, and trying to solve all of their problems.
If it's not because of you, maybe I will still believe in fairy-tale, and forget that I live in real world.

You came so close in my dream. Looked so real. Made me hard to breath when I was surprisingly wake up.... Heart was beating so fast as if you were in front of me. And all the rendezvous, all the memories were coming back to me.

I put your name in my prayers everyday, even until today. Hope for your happiness, with whoever and wherever you are, my dear.

Pardon my cheesy-ness today. I'm only human, after all.

1 comment:

  1. Ich weiß nicht, bin ich es von dem du schreibst. Ich weiß nur, es gibt keinen Tag an dem ich nicht an Dich denke, keinen Tag an dem ich den Tränen nahe stehe. Ich wünsche mir so sehr dass wir wieder miteinander reden können. Vielleicht warst du naiv, vielleicht war ich auch nur dumm um mich so sehr zu verlieben ohne darüber nachzudenken was kommt danach. Ich hoffe du bist glücklich in allem was du machst. Das ist alles was ich wünsche.

    ReplyDelete

comments here