test test

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

invisalign G6 launching in bangkok

So I'm back !!! After Singapore, Bangkok, Jakarta in a row last week 'til yesterday, I land back to my pilates mat and of course.... my beloved clinic again. I will see you guys again on next lecture in Jakarta and masterclass in Hongkong shortly ! :)

I was attending Invisalign G6 launching in Bangkok last week. And it was a wrap !!! I am an invisalign dedicated dentist since 2009, and until today, there are A LOT of improvements in invisalign itself to treat patients. Last week I got half day city tour as well with a new friend from Bangkok -I will post it separately later.

This is it, some good memories from the site !
Meet up again with my beautiful roomate Dr. Hilly - can you believe that she will be 70 next year ???
Indonesian Invisalign delegates during exclusive dinner held by Fondaco. Thanks a lot Catherine and Fondaco !
Our limousine ! Spotted the colourful neons in our top. Feels like in Vegas - but fancier... And the colour is as 'dangdut' as tuktuk, hahahaha...
Having a mini reunion with Invisalign HK Immersion 1 - Dr. Aey from Thailand, Dr. Hilly from Indonesia, and Dr. Hong from Malaysia. Missed Dr. Dennis and all Singaporeans
With my ultrabusy manager of that day, Elizt !!! Thanks for everything my dearrrr :x
Capturing selfie in my hotel room - welcome to Sofitel Sumkhuvit Bangkok. Spent 2 days discussing cases with my roomate *ahem !* Yes, learning never stop, baby !

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here