test test

Saturday, September 19, 2015

good morning, jakarta!

I rarely stay overnight in Jakarta. I avoided it if I could -due the massive traffic jam that can freak me out hahaha....  but this time i can't resist to stay overnight, taking a short escape to visit my friends' clinics here.

Yesterday I was attending Sam Daher's lecture. It was an awesome one! And yes, I gathered again with my love-to-study-to-the-bits fellows : dr. Ade and dr. Hilly




And guess what.... for the first time in our life we captured a shameless picture in front of Welcome Monument in bundaran HI Jakarta. Just above the flyover Thamrin. Hahahahahaha we put down our professional image by this picture !!!


Finally I visit Dr. Hilly's place in HDS Kemang. A very nice place. Together with Angelo, the new invisalign qsouth east asia manager.



Thanks a lot for your hospitality,  dr. Hilly. A pleasant trip in your clinic. Many times I fly to Jakarta for lectures, but finally this time I can make it. Yaaaaayyy !!!!


Pardon my selfie. But i really love my new smile. It improves a lot with invisalign !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here