test test

Saturday, April 02, 2016

welcome april

Guess what....

I dye my hair today!


Silvia, my beautiful patient recommended me to this Glam hairdresser in front of PTC. And seriously I'm happy with her recommendation. The owner is a pro. She analyzed every detail of my hair before she did her job -just like me. The colour is not too contrast. Not too strong. Not too purple. Not too kampungan (aka lousy). Just exactly as I wish.

Will welcome a hectic week soon. Bali, Jakarta, and Singapore trip in a week. Super yay for my coming soon invisalign center !


Busy week and projects are awaited. Also need to prepare for Macau APAC invisalign summit. So I'm happy that this hair makeover project has finally ticked. Still have a lot of pending posts that i haven't finished yet - will sort of one by one later.

Have a great day, people!







No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here